Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog job interview questionaires !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khabib

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
analog design job interview

Hello,
I am device modeling engineer and trying to get an internal job transfer. What kind of questionaires I can expect for a postion in analog circuit design. I have seen a website for such questionaire, can anyone please point that out if it is know to him/her.

Regards,

Khabib

analog job

The links doesn't work

read jim williams book

analog circuit design: art, science and personalities or something like that

Is this book is available as e-book!!!

You can read allen's book

You can see this book
**broken link removed**

h**p://www.geocities.com/fudinggecircuit/analogjobguide/Analogjob.html
the weblink seem not work:(

lmlee said:
h**p://www.geocities.com/fudinggecircuit/analogjobguide/Analogjob.html
the weblink seem not work:(

click on the link, or copy the link and change the h**p to http.

Here are few question

Gain, (how to improve gain?)
Bandwidth, (how to improve bandwidth?)
Feedback,(Stability is a must ask question! Know pole, zero, gain and phase margin!)
Slew rate,(How to improve slew rate?)
Offset,(how to eliminate offset? Chopper stabilized circuits, autozero)
Noise,(what is thermal, flick, shot noise? What are the noises of BJT and MOSFET? (Tell me one way to reduce flick noise)
Compensation (what is Miller, lead and Lag compensation? Know what is Miller Effects).
Layout (centroid, interdigital) (how to improve the match of current mirror, differential pairs?,
Remember: Same Structure (poly-poly not one is poly-poly another is poly-metal), same
Temperature, same Shape and size, same orientation (current flow parallel), Same surroundings(dummy transistors) and Common-centroid geometry (fingers, interdigitated fingers, what is
the purpose of breaking into fingers?))
Thermal resistance (basic calculation).
Filter
Oscillator
Peak detector
Frequency divider
Bandgap Reference

All the best,
Gold_kiss

i can't download this book
cause i have no points,
i reply this post to get points

h**p://www.mcu.cz/atm/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=eBookNew/Analog%20Integrated%20Circuit%20Design

i want to ask these ebooks can down load from this wibe site

yes u can download books from the mcu server once u have registered there.

I can not down load this book

I think the CMOS analog design of Razavi is the basic and good book for a new engineer

Depends on which area you are looking for and which level you are seeking too. If entry level, opamp, miller compnsation, basic biasing circuits, transitor small signal model, impedance and feedback theory. Senior level besides these, maybe more archeticture and system.

It also depends alot whether how badly the company wants the engineer before the interview, for example if they have alot of projects and desperately need people, you will see how easy it is to get in.

It sometimes depends on chance,but prepare is the most important things

I have lots of collection of e-books in circuit design and layout physical design which was collected by my friend online its around 1 gb....... and uploading one by one from my office is not possible... as i cannot bring those e-books from my system to this office system.... and i have not taken any net connection at home yet, hope i will be taking net connection soon

Status
Not open for further replies.