Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog IC book which have latest design technique and based of latest technology node

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul Sharma

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Analog IC book which have latest design techniques based on latest technology node

Almost everybody start one's journey of Analog IC design with the Razavi book titled as "Design of Analog CMOS IC" which was adopted in early 2002.

After 2006 many people suggest to pick Analog Design essentials by Willy Sansen. It has latest design technique and technology node is also upto the mark for designing modern analog circuit.

Some also have given name of J. Baker / Allen- Philip 's book and many more others as well

My question is what is the latest written book which deals with contemporary design and problems. And what is so different that you are select this book for analog design.

p.s.- you are also welcome if you want to comment regarding analog IC book apart from this question

As far as I am aware, the literature still hasn't captured the problem of designing analog in finFET and double patterning technologies. I am more of a digital designer, so this is more an opinion than a fact. For instance, analog design in legacy technologies could do any type of sizing. Now you are restricted to the finFET grid, meaning that gate sizes are discrete based on the number of fins.

I really like "Analog integrated circuit design" from Kenneth W. Martin, David Johns. It's quite a complete book!

Binkley's book is my favorite one - it goes at least down to 180nm, but not further to finFet dimension designs.

Its difference is that it shows designing with the gm/Id method rather intimately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back