Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog device new blackfin DSP demo board for $99 until...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobcat1

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
blackfin dsp board

Hi All

great for biggners AD blackfin dsp board for only $99 until 30/1/04

Use this link to get a Reference Code for ordering AD new dsp

**broken link removed**

best

bobi

blackfin demo board

Me and my friend bought 5 of these babies. Nice looking boards! Havent had time to try them out yet though :(.

blackfin board

In Russia this board coast 180$ from ADI Authorized Distributor
Expires 1/31/04. Then 380$

dsp demo board

I bought one these before the promotion at the list price. I'll probably get a couple of more at the $99 discount. The board works well, the embedded JTAG USB is very slow (compared to the TI / spectrum digital), however. And, the full-up dev. software and emulator are $$$$.
A GNU compiler (ported orignally for the BF535) and an "alpha" 2.4.x linux kernel (for the BF533) does exist.

Loki

blackfin dsp

I can never get acces to www.analog.com from my home computer.
It used to work a long time ago but for the last year or so it never works when I try.
From other computers it works without problems.
Does anyone have any idea why?
I use Internet Explorer 6 and tried to set security level to low and accept all cookies, but it still doesn't work.
I have tried to add www.analg.com to trusted websites and it doesn't help.

dsp blackfin board

Offer extended 2/28/04.

dsp demoboard

And when I click through to online ordering it says: $315.65

hmm...

dsp blackfin demoboard

davorin said:
And when I click through to online ordering it says: $315.65

hmm...

Offer only good from ADI Authorized Distributor.

demo board bf561

Try arrow.com. Click on advanced search and enter the part number for the eval. board. There you should be able to order on-line.

Loki.

black fin board kit

Can this EZ-Lite kit be seriously used for mpeg decoding applications?

Like say...running (uC)linux and mpeg decoding application?

blackfin demo kit

Hi davorin

Visit here and look for the kit with following part number.

PART NUMBER: ADDS-BF533-EZLITE

It has video ADC/DAC interface requird for video processing. I hope it can be used for your purpose.

h**p://www.analog.com/processors/epProductPage/0,2542,BF533%252DHARDWARE,00.html

demoboard van analog devices blackfin

Analog Devices added an other EZ-Kit.

Multi-Processing-based ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite for $199

blackfin processor demo boards

See the Roadmap of BLACKFIN DSP having a bright future.

h**p://w*w.analog.com/Analog_Root/static/promotions/blackfin750/index.html

The ADSP-BF561 integrates two Blackfin cores to provide an innovative platform for consumer multimedia applications.

The new Blackfin Processors will offer a wide variety of peripheral interfaces, including USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet, CAN, and PCI. Specific family members are targeted at consumer multimedia, communications, automotive, and industrial applications.

promotion blackfin

BF561. there is no time.
I think really ready for production over year

blackfin demoboard linux

For a limited time, Avnet Cilicon is selling the ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite (part number ADDS-BF533-EZPROMO) for $99, a 66% discount from the list price.

Any customer who purchases the EZ-KIT Lite for this limited-time special price will be registered to qualify to receive a free VisualDSP++® suite � a $3,500 value.

Offer valid in North America for a limited time only. Kits must be purchased between February 1st and April 30th, 2004.

/http://www.em.avnet.com/

Menu: "Special Offers" -> Analog Devices

spectrum digital blackfin

It is really a good deal... Unfortunately, not all of us are from N. America. Any suggestion what we can try? I am living in New Zealand.... It is especially bad when looking for any sort of unusal parts... My academic supervisor wanted to get a $200 Honeywell digital compass ... The local reseller decided to mark that up by 300% (when compare to the Honeywell online shopping).... We cannot do anything.....

Maybe some kind soul in the forum can buy a bulk of them and resell them for $125 for the rest of us in other parts of the world....

demoboard compass

Hello all,

Just wanted to know if anyone had resources on devices drivers for Blackfin.Id like to apply for an internship at Analog devices,all advice and suggestions are most welcome.
EDAboard.com ROCKS!!

Southpaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.