Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog and Digital Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
u can go 4 mix design. wait for that. VHDL-AMS etc.

Analog RF design is the better choice,

as per my knowledge and the trends the analog design is what you should go for as it will result in good chellinging job and good pay growth.

also the digital design will be automatic addition to your skill

thanks

Analog is better. Anyone can do digital design. Anyone can write verilog code and turn that directly into layout. Special designers can do analog.

i think analog is better it is going to be ur future , so go for analog

i think analog design is good. for analog design engineer the ex[erience is important, so you will do better and better. for digital design engineer, you will study new technoligy continuoursly because digital update so rapid. with time going on, you will do more and more difficutly.

analog side is very good my project also in analog and i think as far as salory that depends upon ur calibre

the amount analog company is less than digital company
so, the experts are also more rare.

but, i think you should have knowledge in both, mix.
so, you will have more cempetency.

choose digital it's just easier

go to analog for satisfaction and to digital for money.

Analog engineers are meant to be just a few, because mostly they are building libraries for use.

Added after 2 minutes:

I mean, this could be the reason why you get paid better.
And sounds like a good idea to enter analog first then mix...

edaboardvip said:
Analog engineers are meant to be just a few, because mostly they are building libraries for use.

Hi

Go to digital. Analog only can press you!!! Choosing analog made me an unormal person.
Relax with digital.

want to start analoge design
how start"
thanks

Hi!

I have no idea what's the salary difference between an analog and digital designer.
However, I know that analog design is harder than digital design. If you love a good challenge, be an analog designer.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back