Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An audio amplifier as a power generator.

dxer_87

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

Here is my design to make an amplifier into another mode.

Hope this can be helpful.

I tested it and it worked fine.

Greetings!

Attachments

• Turn Your Audio Amplifier Into Power Generator VER.9 (1).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 169
Solution
Certainly!
I will close this thread but leave it as a warning to novices who follow this nonsense. The article is either from someone who has no knowledge of electronics or someone who has no idea of how to take measurements. Most of it, including the values of components quoted is technically incorrect, doesn't work and cannot possibly work. Sadly there are many similar articles on the internet, written by dreamers or scammers that have no interest but to make money from advertising revenue and gain 'followers'. If you read the attachment, treat it with the skepticism it deserves and do not waste time or your money trying to follow it.

Brian.
Certainly!
I will close this thread but leave it as a warning to novices who follow this nonsense. The article is either from someone who has no knowledge of electronics or someone who has no idea of how to take measurements. Most of it, including the values of components quoted is technically incorrect, doesn't work and cannot possibly work. Sadly there are many similar articles on the internet, written by dreamers or scammers that have no interest but to make money from advertising revenue and gain 'followers'. If you read the attachment, treat it with the skepticism it deserves and do not waste time or your money trying to follow it.

Brian.

Solution

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back