Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

amplifier for conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhag

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
which amplifier is used to convert 19mv to 5v for pic controller

You can use op-amp for this type of amplification.

please Google about non-inverting op-amp and its circuit.

you may need gain near to 263..

hope it will work for you.

What is the 5V for?
There are no devices that can convert 19mV to 5V to provide a power supply, even at low currents, even if it could be done, the current consumption at 19mV could be more than 50 Amps for some PICs!

Is it for driving the ADC so you can measure the voltage? If it is, please tell us where the 19mV is coming from because the answer depends on other factors.

Brian.

What is the 5V for?
There are no devices that can convert 19mV to 5V to provide a power supply, even at low currents, even if it could be done, the current consumption at 19mV could be more than 50 Amps for some PICs!

Is it for driving the ADC so you can measure the voltage? If it is, please tell us where the 19mV is coming from because the answer depends on other factors.

Brian.
i want to give 5v as input to my pic 18f4520. but im getting 19mv from my pulse oximeter sensor....so it gives problem while interfacing pic and sensor.for that i need amplifier...pl tel me

dear... can you please post a schematic??? so we can help you...
do you want ADC for pulse oximeter sensor ???

why you only need 5v from pulse oximeter sensor?

dear... can you please post a schematic??? so we can help you...
do you want ADC for pulse oximeter sensor ???

why you only need 5v from pulse oximeter sensor?

because i want to interface my sensor with pic18f4520..for tat i want to give 5v input to pic from sensor but im getting output only in mv from sensor...so please help me

You still don't give much information!

Is the 19mV an analog voltage you are trying to measure or a low voltage digital signal you just need to sense?

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back