Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AMC,EBG surface for 1.5GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrus999

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone have any designs for a AMC or EBG surface in HFSS that I can look at that work at 1.5GHz..

Petrus

Guys

Any help would be good?

petrus999 said:
Does anyone have any designs for a AMC or EBG surface in HFSS that I can look at that work at 1.5GHz..

Petrus
hi petrus,i simulate ebg under cst,i have some examples,at 10 ghz,what ur project?here paper could help u
regards

Hi,
maybe it would be easier if you specified constraints of your porblem, resp. what you would like to do. If you eg. want to suppress the surface wave by dielectric EBG, you would need very high permittivity (approx. several tenth, or hundreds) to get reasonable size for 1.5 GHz.

petrus999 said:
Guys

Any help would be good?

hi petrus,i simulate ebg under cst,i have some examples,at 10 ghz,what ur project?
regards[/quote]

hi abdoeng can you send me some examples at any freq (under cst, file archive or just mod files).

thanks alot .

hi bbvv,here horizontal diploe on ebg (paper of yahia rahmat sami)
regards

abdoeng said:
hi bbvv,here horizontal diploe on ebg (paper of yahia rahmat sami)
regards

thanks alot abdoeng.

hi abdoeng, I would like one surface who work at ~~ 65GHz, pls send to me if you have, thanks !

hi cuongtran,i so sorry i operate up to 15 ghz,why u want at 65 ghz?
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back