Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AMBA Bus Verification tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

elektor

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
My boss gave me an issue to get information about AMBA Bus Verifiaction tools subject. So I have a few question:

1. Does anybody use this kind of tools ? I mean for example : ACT by Synoposys or SolidPC by Saros. (I would like to test AHB and AXI bus version)

2. Maybe anybody knows the better tools ? (But they must generate AMBA Compliance Certificate)

3. Which of them is the cheapest ?

4. I would like to get especially standalone kind of tool.

Regards
Elektor

Why don't you try ARM ADK?

where can we get the ARM ADK?

Thanks.

avtx30 said:
Why don't you try ARM ADK?

HI, I have ever ask ARM for the same question, and found that ARM ADK is not for the verification for AMBA. And it's a pity that I know little about the kit and have no idea of the reasons. In the reply from ARM, I was recommended to google for some verification IP from synopsys and so on. I am still looking for the suitable tools.

Synopsys has a designware IP to verify AMBA/AXI. see the attachment for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back