Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AM Stereo design help

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCinfinity

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good Afternoon,

Does anyone here have links to proper sites with AM Stereo/AM Stereo circuit design? I'm trying to simulate a AM stereo circuit both in multisim and simulink but I'm having trouble even finding reliable information on AM Stereo.

I probably can't answer your question as I do not use Multisim but please tell us the method of stereo encoding you plan to use. As far as I know the only commercially used method is DRM which is broadcast around the World 24/7 on medium and short waves bands using AM. It works very well but I think the technology requires a license to use.

Brian.

You should primarly refer to the "AM stereo" method ínvolved by your project. Unlike FM stereo, there are many.

I think, this Wikipedia quote is a good introduction to the problem:
AM stereo is a term given to a series of mutually incompatible techniques for wireless radio broadcasting stereo audio in the AM band...

Status
Not open for further replies.