Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ALTIUM - SIGNAL INTEGRITY using IBIS MODEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujitpatil

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir I am using Altium for PCB designing .
Now I want to learn SI(signal integrity) issue. I already gone through tutorial given by Altium. From that I get only idea about IBIS Model. But not getting whole idea so give me small tutorials related to SI(signal integrity). & if possible give me small video tutorial or give me some helpful links.

Thank you for giving some useful links.
Actually i want to run my SI(signal integrity) with Altium itself. so guide me to run SI issue in Altium.

Sujit,

Learning the tool IMO- is a very simple task. But to understand what tool says (output) and acting upon that is the most crucial part. May it be Altium, Spectaquest, HyperLynx etc., learning curve is not an issue at all, provided you are thorough with basics. So, do not look at learning SI from Altium point of view. You will end up being only an Altium user, and not a Signal Integrity Engineer. What if tomorrow you are to work on, say Signal Explorer (Cadence) ? Will you start learning SI from SigExp point of view ? I think that approach is not going to help.

Read the Altium guide if you are very specific about the Tool. Pressing F1 would solve all your needs :)

All the very best..

Thank you. I already read SI(Signal Integrity) theory from your forwarded links. so I want to do simple practice in Altium. so Thank you & if you come across any new issue related to PCB,SI(signal Integrity),
EMI, PI. then tell me about that.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back