Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium - Physical connection are not visible on PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujitpatil

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using Altium for PCB designing. I done most of the project & PCB with Altium software but now I am getting new error that is---
I am created new Project.In that I completed schematic. I also configure new PCB with my dimension. I update my PCB Document.(ECO Generation successfully with no Errors.) Nets are transferred to the pin.(at the pin end Nets are visible.). But on the PCB physical connection or wiring is not visible.---
So what type of problem it is?
Yesterday same problem happens. but after some time Nets are transferred(i did update PCB process again & again). Then net or wiring becomes visible. --- So please help me actually what type of problem it is? & give me solution.

may be software problem,install altium once again,i got this kind of problem after new installation
problem solved

Thank you.
Yes, I also think that.But after some time Nets(wiring) becomes visible automatically. You just do one think that Repeat "Update PCB" process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back