Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

altium PCB problem - cannot get correct scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

madusnk

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
altium PCB problem

I want to get a printout of the PCB that I made with altium.But I cant get the printout in correct scale.I need the the PCB layout in exact scale to create the PCB board by washing with ferric chloride.I tried smart pcb option and fabrication output option of amtium designer.But i still couldn't take a printout in actual sise of the board.
can some one help me to solve this............

@ltium PCB problem

Me too waiting an answer for this question. I've been learning schemtics at the moment, and I will eventually start working with PCB design.

By the way, why does the character "A" at the beginning of the word "Altium" appears as "@" character after we post the message? Did the forum administrator banned this word or what?

Re: altium PCB problem

Go to 'File>>Page Setup', and set 'Scaling>>Scale Mode' to "Scaled Print". Set the Scale to "1.00". Click on Advanced at the bottom of the dialog, and then right click on the top of the "Name" column to select the type of print you want. Once you have everything set up, exit that dialog, and open "Print Preview". If everything looks OK in the preview, hit the print button at the bottom of the dialog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back