Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium PCB file to Mentor PADS translate

Status
Not open for further replies.

neopisha

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to translate an Altium PCB file to mentor pads. I used PADS Layout Translator 2007 but when I open the results in PADS, There are just some crosses and nothing is visible. I have try it with PCB v4. Newer versions are not supported with the translator.
Mentor Hyperlynx has a translator which can import any PCB file. But I don't know if it is possible to save the design in Hyperlynx to PADS Layout PCB format. Once I did this but I can not remember How!!!!
Any suggestions?

you can export Altium files to Hyperlynx. but you need to have the plugin installed.

I want to open it in PADS Router. How could I save to Layout file from hyperlynx? By the way, hyperlynx translates Altium files fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back