Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium, open an integrated library

Status
Not open for further replies.

questionquestion

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When you open a "integrated library" with selection of "Extract", such as abcd.IntLib, you will automatically get two files as:
abcd.PcbLib,
abcd.SchLib

When you open any of abcd.PcbLib or abcd.SchLib, you can get ONLY-ONE and ONLY-THIS-ONE libraray. You have no way to get others.

Any help?

hi
which version u r using?
yes you can add any library including installed libraries...you just need to know where it is installed.
Go to View->workspace panel ->system->libraries. you will see library panel. Now add library or integrated lib u want to use.
i hope it works

regards
SA

because there is no other library. if you wanna use both the sch and pcb lib you must create integrated lib. if you you work just sch lib you can add pcb footprint using 'TG' shortcuts.'it means footprint menager'

i created my own integrated library. It holds multiple schematic and multiple pcb libraries. everything is categorized. way easier than loading 75 different libraries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back