Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium: Multi-Sheet, or Multi-Channel, with a Multi-Part Component

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambito

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have a circuits that contain a sheet symbol with the Repeat(sheetname,1,50). Inside sheet symbol there are a shmitt trigger inversor that belongs to SN74HC14D, six shmitt trigger inversor. Each circuit only needs to use one of the inversors. In the PCB, the first channel has the first part (U1A) of the SN74HC14D but the next circuit hasn´t the second part from the component; instead, the second channel has the first part (U2A) of a second SN74HC14D.
I wanna use all parts that belongs to a SN74HC14D and Altium uses a new components for each channel.

Do you know how solve this problem? It has to be something that I am just not seeing!

Thanks, and regards

Because you told to Altium to do so, by using the "Repeat" feature. Drawing to be repeated must not contain the inversors.

Jazzz, thanks answer so quickly.

I understand your point but, there is any way to do this automatically? Because I have to insert 50 inversors and they are to many for do this job manually.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back