Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium integrated library and componet

Status
Not open for further replies.

behzadmsl

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,i'm completely new to Altium,

i have made an Integrated Library and then added 3 components to it,and after that I added a schematic to my current project and inserted all 3 components in my schematic design...

and here is my problem: after inserting components into my schematic when I modify my components( i mean adding/removing some extra pins) it doesn't automatically refresh the component that i have placed in my schematic ,so i have to remove the placed component and replace the newly-modified instead..

i want to know is there any solution to refresh the schematic easily or i should do it by removing the old-component and replacing the new one ??

PS, i have given the same definitions for "Default Designator" ,"Comment", "Symbol Reference"

tanx in advance

When you are in your library window and you have made changes to your component I.E removed /addedd pins go to the tools menu at the top a drop down box will appear then go down to update schematics and click this will change the component on your schematic to the same one in your libraary no need to keep trying to delete/replace everytime you make changes , Altium will not do this automaticily.

Wizpic

i did it and it worked,thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back