Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium designer hanging problem(only pcb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kick

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Altium designer hanging problem(only .pcb file)

Hiii friends,

Have anyone face the problem of Altium designer hanging?From yesterday my Altium designer started hanging continuously and I closed it. Today morning everything was fine,but after 2hrs of work it started again. :thumbsdown: The problem is I can do zoom in, zoom out etc...,but when I do routing, deleting, moving etc....it will hang. If anyone faced this same problem please give me a solution.

No problems with the PCB editor of Altium here, I'm afraid, so it appears that the origin of the trouble must be in your installation. Did you recently install updates to your anti virus software perhaps? This has caused connection problems to Altium in the past on my system.

No...I didn't update anything in the system even I didn't change any settings of system also.

Again hanging issue. :thumbsdown::cry::cry:

Attachments

• as.png
    as.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 117

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back