Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium Designer autorouter net lengths

Status
Not open for further replies.

difflvl

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the match net length rule in Altium Designer to work? I must be doing something wrong because its routing them with all kind of random lengths.

@ltium Designer autorouter net lengths

tools>equalize net lengths.
after routing, it modifies the wires.

difflvl

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
When I do that, it just gives me a report, and it shows me the violations but it doesn't seem to fix the net length. Is there another step involved?

@ltium Designer autorouter net lengths

in the design rules, make a new matched net lengths rule for a net class. this net class contains the nets what should be near equal in length.

when you do that, it modifies the lengths a littlebit, and shows the report, what is the difference. do it again. then it shows the report again, but the difference will be smaller. do again... until the difference will be small enough. then it doesnt show anything in the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back