Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium Designer 6.7: NC Drill Layer Not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky79

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all.

I am having touble with the PCB NC drill file generation. The drill file shows up as empty. Attached are my gerber files settings.
How do I make the holes to show up? any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance. NC-Drill-P2.JPGNC-Drill-P1.JPG

Hi Rocky ,
Ur NC Drill setting seems be ok , pls check ur Gerber Setup ,there is Drill Drawing option , pls check if it is also ticked ok .
If all of these are done . than check either u have imported the File- Import- Drill Data in the Camtsatic.cam gerber file .

Thanks

Hi,
It seems in your file drill's are moved away from the reference point,
Once open the CAMstatic window which located at the bottom right of the tool, there select Steps and click on the cam work.

Hope this may helps.

A drill file is text open it up and have a look, post some of it here and we can see what is inside it...

Thank you all for the reply, the board origin was set at the board corner. I now moved it to the middle and the NC camcastic drill file still not showing up.
The NC drill report ( text file) is attached below:

Attachments

• NC-Drill-Text.JPG
    NC-Drill-Text.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 158

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back