Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium 15.1 - Assign solid region to a pad - Shortcut error

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamadiss

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I created a custom footprint for an inductor and I placed on each solid region a pad. The problem is that when I place this footprint on PCB file the Design Rule Checker shows me a shortcut violation (attachement picture). I try to solve it with "design -> netlist -> update free primitives from component pads" but doesn't work. Does anyone know a way to solve this from the PCBLib file where I created the inductor's footprint? Thanks.

Attachments

• Pads.png
    Pads.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 113

Thanks fot the reply, but I have already seen this post "the command you are looking for is called "update free primitives from component pads" on the pcb side. look under >>design >> netlist >> update free primitives from component pads." but this suggested solution doesn't work in my altium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back