Not open for further replies.

shrag

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hallo,
i would be happy to your help in a little issue.
i plainning a card which use tiva MCU.
the MCU has analog input that measures voltage between 0-3V, the voltage range i want to measure is between -10v to +10v. the highest frequency is about 100KHz.
may someone know's about component that can alter the analog signal linearly to the range of 0to 3v?
i know i can do it with amp-op and resistors, but i want to make it with Dedicated component.
thank's alot!

Isn't an opamp a dedicated component? Do you mean you want a single component that specifically converts +/10 to 0 to 3? It doesn't exist, to my knowledge. An opamp and a few resistors is such a simple solution, why would anybody bother making a device with such a limited function?

Using two resistors is even nearer to a "dedicated device". Just a wild guess, is the problem about circuit calculation?

What is the lowest frequency you want to measure?

hi, i want to measure also DC

- - - Updated - - -

yes it problem because i think i'm not the first who have this issue and why not use a solution that already exist?
another thing is that this the solution that i thought about, but the problem is that idont have negetive voltage on my card.
what you think about this circuit? i dont have expiriencr at this field.

thank's alot

You've kind of got it all twisted around. Try this circuit (you don't need a negative voltage)

Status
Not open for further replies.