Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altera SOPC Builder v5.0 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZol

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I got a problem with SOPC-Builder V5.0.
I made a new Project in Quartus II v 5.0, and added NIOS II cpu, OnChip Memory and Jtag UART in SOPC Builder. When I click on the generate button, an error occurs. I tryed the same thing on another computer and it worked, unfortenetly it does not work on my copmputer:cry:. I get the following error message:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Altera SOPC Builder Version 5.00 Build 168

Copyright (c) 1999-2005 Altera Corporation. All rights reserved.

# 2005.09.20 12:44:46 (*) mk_custom_sdk starting
# 2005.09.20 12:44:46 (*) Reading project D:/lb1a/system.ptf.
# 2005.09.20 12:44:47 (*) Finding all CPUs
# 2005.09.20 12:44:47 (*) Finding all available components

no install.ptf file found at c:/altera/quartus50sp1/sopc_builder/bin/europa/europa_utils.pm line 1758.

Error in processing. System NOT successfully generated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can cause this problem and how to mend it??

@ltera SOPC Builder v5.0 problem

Hello MrZol,

Perhaps there is an error with the installation. Try to uninstall both Nios II and Quartus II and install them again. Don’t forget that you have to be logged in with administration privileges.

Bye,
cube007

I already tryed to uninstall and then reinstall again, but I still get the same error massage:cry:. But thanks for your help.

@ltera SOPC Builder v5.0 problem

Check your Java tool, uninstall all java sdk before install Quartus and SoPC

Thanks for the tip, but how do I uninstall all java sdk??:)

hi all,

tell me or guide something about SOPC Boards,
why it is used,how it is used,when it is used,etc.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back