Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Allegro- assigning pin and its pin number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepikaaa

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear frnds....

As i m a beginner that i am applying for even a simple doubts, plz guide me.. i want to know that how to assign a pin and pin number to padstack in the foot print designing.?..

Is thear sny standards to be followed for allegro pcb designing? if so, plz inform me.. I Thank u so much in advance for ur help...

Deepsss....

File --> new --> package symbol /package symbol wizard - to create a new DRA (*.dra is the footprint name for allegro)

add pin - to add a new pin to the dra

use edit - text --> to edit the pin number

edit --> text.

now select the pin number ... then it will get high lighted .. then change to new number.. right click --> select 'done'.

thank u for yr reply.. sir, if u dont mind can u plz share your e mail id, so that i can clarify my doubts that i get wenever.. Thank u so much..

Deepsss....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back