Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

all pass filter realization

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambus_ddr

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to realize the Tranfer function (1+a*s)/(1-a*s), not(1-a*s)/(1+a*s). How can I use one opamp and RC to realize, please give your advice, thanks.

I remember a joke my Filter teacher used to say when he was talking about an 'all pass' filter, he used to give a piece of cable and say that's it!

Thanks, flatulent.
I want to realize a rising phase vs frequency, so it need a positive pole, and negative zero. But in many paper and book, there are a negative pole and positive zero.

FvM is correct. Analog methods cannot produce a noncausal system. With rising phase, the output occurs before the input. You will have to use DSP methods.

If you can accept a varying amplitude, you can use a zero on the negative real axis.

Status
Not open for further replies.