Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] All Interview Questions - Open Thread - Please Contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
interview question asked on 8051 mcrocontroller

what is diffrence between buffer and transistor?

what is diffrence between FETand BJT?

interview questions microcontroller 8051

Hi There Pals,

Well, i could tell that some good work was done here in this Open Thread.

Let me participate by linking am interesting & very useful audio book.

Here it goes.......

101 great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions (Audio Book - English)

Description: 101 great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions (Audio Book)

Written & performed by Ron Fry - Abridged Nonfiction approx. +/-3 hours

Publisher, HighBridge Audio (1996)

"Ron Fry's guide to interviewing can go a long way toward helping you analyze
your interviewing skills…in a time when interviews are tougher than ever.
" --Joyce Laine Kennedy, syndicated columnist

"Have you ever been fired?" "What are your salary requirements?" "So,
tell me a little about yourself." Even strong job candidates sometimes
flounder and sputter when asked pointed questions in a personal interview.
This best selling guide identifies the all-time toughest interview questions
--and provides proven responses that can turn a sweaty-palmed experience
into a successful encounter.

Fry describes various interviewing techniques and clearly explains what
the interviewer is trying to get at with each and every question he or
she asks. He arms job-seekers with valuable knowledge that will leave them
more prepared, more confident, and far more likely to get the job. His
time-honored advice is indispensable for college students, mid-career job
changers, and anyone returning to the work force.

About the Author: Ron Fry has edited or written more than 30 books including
the best-selling Your First Interview, Your First Resume, and Your First Job.
He is an acknowledged authority, frequent speaker, and seminar leader on a
variety of job search topics at schools and associations nationwide.
Total size, mb: 117.057

Links:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Listen to it,,, now!!!!!!!

Added after 7 minutes:

Ohh!!! Here i wanna share with u some Tips regarding Jobs & Employments,,,

THEY ARE FUNNY !!!!!!!! YET VERY TRUE............

1. Never walk without a document in your hands

>People with documents in their hands look like hardworking employees heading for important meetings.
People with nothing in their hands look like they're heading for the canteen.
People with a newspaper in their hand look like they're heading for the toilet. Above all, make sure you carry loads of stuff home with you at night, thus generating the false impression that you work longer hours than you do.

2. Use computers to look busy

>Any time you use a computer, it looks like "work" to the casual observer.
>You can send and receive personal e-mail, chat and generally have a blast without doing anything remotely related to work. These aren't exactly the societal benefits that the proponents of the computer revolution would like to talk about but they're not bad either. When you get caught by your boss -and you *will* get caught- your best defense is to claim you're teaching yourself to use new software, thus saving valuable training expenses.

3. Messy desk

>Top management can get away with a clean desk. For the rest of us, it looks like we're not working hard enough. Build huge piles of documents around your workspace. To the observer, last year's work looks the same as today's work; it's volume that counts. Pile them high and wide. If you know somebody is coming to your desk, bury the document you'll need halfway down in an existing stack and rummage for it when he/she arrives.

4. Voice Mail

>Never answer your phone if you have voice mail. People don't call you just because they want to give you something for nothing - they call because they want YOU to do work for THEM. That's no way to live. Screen all your calls through voice mail. If somebody leaves a voice mail message for you and it sounds like impending work, respond during lunch hour when you know they're not there - it looks like you're hardworking and conscientious even though you're being a devious weasel.

5. Looking Impatient and Annoyed

>Always try to look impatient and annoyed to give your bosses the impression that you are always busy.

6. Leave the office late

>Always leave the office late, especially when the boss is still around.

>You could read magazines and storybooks that you always wanted to read but have no time until late before leaving. Make sure you walk past the boss' room on your way out.
Send important emails at unearthly hours (e.g. 9:35pm, 7:05am, etc.) and during public holidays.

7. Creative Sighing for Effect

>Sigh loudly when there are many people around, giving the impression that you are under extreme pressure.

8. Stacking Strategy

>It is not enough to pile lots of documents on the table. Put lots of books on the floor etc. (thick computer manuals are the best).

9. Build Vocabulary

>Read up on some computer magazines and pick out all the jargon and new products. Use the phrases freely when in conversation with bosses.

>Remember: They don't have to understand what you say, but you will sound impressive.

10. Have 2 Jackets

>If you work in a big open plan office, always leave a spare jacket draped over the back of your seat. This gives the impression that you are still on the premises. The second jacket should be worn while swanning around elsewhere

11. MOST IMPORTANT:

>DON'T forward this to your boss by mistake

8051+interview questions

Here is an interesting question. The opamp shown in the circuit has the open loop response given as shown, so it has enough phase margin. When the opamp is connected in the feedback as shown, it becomes unstable for a particular Vin as Vin is increased. Why does that happen?

interview question on microcontrollers

y don't u check freshersworld.com for good apti. questions

8051 placement questions

Q. When the frequency is changing in FM, the phase will also change.so what is the differnce b/w PM and FM?

Q. What is the number of NMI interrupt.

Q. What is the difference b/w pipelining and parallel processing?

Q.What is Johnson counter?

all tech ques on 8051 microcontroller

Hello,

For flip flops the timings are setup and hold time. what are the equivalent parameters for latches.

pan

interview question on dsp

to be honest... the only way to get the job is to be sincere...

and study hard n love ur study field is the way to get the job through the interview... this cannot b prepared b4 u go to the interview...

for digital related, VLSI, CMOSrelated job interview...my experience....

microelectronics, digital electronics fundamental is a must... CMOS inverter is always being ask... all related to basic CMOS (VTC, VOH, VIH, VOL, VIL, W/L related, build NAND & NOR) knowledge has to understand thoroughly... this is asked so manyyyyyyyyyy times...

it is not really hard... but if u dont study properly when in university.... too bad...

love your study,
sp

allinterviewquestions of php

Hi,
Some of the questions i faced during my interviw were:
1) Explain Virtual Memory
2) Conditions for stability of the system both in S-domain as well as Z-domain
3) Why impulse response is used for characterstics of a system?

4) What are basis vectors in wavelets and in Fourier Trans..?

microcontrollers- aptitude questions

Why is VHDL faster than C or than any other program?

because it doesn´t work secuencially, it does every operation at the same time so it´s like work with a parallel port instead of a serial port.

interview question of 8051

i am posting a link, pls check it,it will be named as quests.

8051 interview q a

Few memebers have posted question only They must post answer also i would add please.
Also proivdes links to pdf files and other sites where such questions are ask

Added after 59 seconds:

one good site is

www.vyomworld.com

Added after 1 minutes:

**broken link removed**

Added after 2 minutes:

but these sites are not for electronics they are in general and for computers

threads interview questions

read this file it will help you lot.

8051 interview questions and answers

In paging how can we get a physical address from a linear address generated by up?

A: Linear add is divided into three portion
1. page directory entory
2. page table entory
3. page offset

page diroectory base add. is added with page directory entory to obtain page directory entory add.
then page table base add. is added with page table entory to obtain page table entory add.

then page base add. is added with page offset to get a physical add.

interview microcontroller 8051 questions

well...i was so stupid in answering a question...i didn't know i did that awful mistake.....i was asked about what i learned in a certain course i took....so i started to talk about the doctor of the course cause he was such a a great scientist and researcher...and i got carried away...that the interviewers all looked blank and they got bored from the talk and they then told me "we just wanted to know what topics u took in the course???" so i just went..."oh u mean stuff like so and so and so..." they said "yes"...i said " oh okay...i didn't know that...ask the question again then..."

it was hillarious...my first interview ever...they told me u should try to hear the question more than once if u need to think about what to say...and don't rush into answers....

one tip to all: don't ever try to be funny with interviewers above 40 :)

interview question about 8051

Hi
Can anyone post placement papers for CMOS/Electronics companies or direct me to any such preexisting thread

objective question of 8051

1. Write a pseudocode program that computes whether or not a point A is located inside a triangle specified by three other arbitrary points (X,Y,Z).

(To solve this, compare the lengths of the lines AX, AY, and AZ with the lines XY, YZ, and ZX. If any of the A lines are longer, the point A is outside the triangle.)

What you say above is true, but it is not a complete (or adequate) solution to eliminate all the points that are outside of the triangle. The shape this would check would be three arcs that touch at the vertices of the desired triangle.

For example, imagine an isosceles triangle, the line drawn from one vertex in the direction of the bisector that is the length of the legs. This would lead to a point that passes the above test but is in fact outside of the triangle.

Anyone know a clever way to do this?

By "clever" I mean one that uses a minimal number of calculations (i.e. doesn't use any angles). I can think of several ways to do it, but they all resort to using angles at some point.

microprocessor 8086 model paper questions

good info

8051 microcontrollers interview questions

mizel said:
1. Write a pseudocode program that computes whether or not a point A is located inside a triangle specified by three other arbitrary points (X,Y,Z).

(To solve this, compare the lengths of the lines AX, AY, and AZ with the lines XY, YZ, and ZX. If any of the A lines are longer, the point A is outside the triangle.)

What you say above is true, but it is not a complete (or adequate) solution to eliminate all the points that are outside of the triangle. The shape this would check would be three arcs that touch at the vertices of the desired triangle.

For example, imagine an isosceles triangle, the line drawn from one vertex in the direction of the bisector that is the length of the legs. This would lead to a point that passes the above test but is in fact outside of the triangle.

Anyone know a clever way to do this?

By "clever" I mean one that uses a minimal number of calculations (i.e. doesn't use any angles). I can think of several ways to do it, but they all resort to using angles at some point.

One method that doesn't use angles is to compare the areas. Point A makes 3 triangles. Compute the area of the 3 and add them, if it is equal to the area of the triangle XYZ then its inside otherwise its outside. Use the Area formula for a scalene triangle.

Area of triangle can be given as:

√(s(s-a)(s-b)(s-c)) where s = (a+b+c)/2

Status
Not open for further replies.