Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AER code in VHDL for the neural project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagesh1986

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everybody,
I have to design AER(address Event Representative protocol) in Vhdl for neural network application, I have done the code but i am not sure whether it is correct..I need everybodys help please help me.:cry: i have enclosed the paper and the code, and another thing is we are not implementing the CAM unit

Attachments

• CatalunyaAERCommunicationSNN_NASA_ESA2009.pdf
    559.5 KB · Views: 93
  • code.doc
    28 KB · Views: 85

Hi everyone,
Instead of cam block we are using ROM and we are storing the value and reading from it....the problem we are facing is that when clock is high it is reading all the value..we are unable to read the value at different clock meaning we are finding difficult to find write the pgm parallel. please help me...please help me

Hi everyone,
can you guys tell me where i have done mistake in the code...

hi everyone,
please help me.....i know i dont have so much points to my account..please help me :':)'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back