Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AEG CS DVD370 BT carDVDhelp please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleutheriadis Theodoros

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello my friends. Someone give me a AEG CS DVD370 BT with a problem. The screen does not play anythink. He told me that the first time he tried to install the unit, he maked wrong conections and smell like somethink burned.
The radio play normal. Any idea!!

If something smoked inside than it requires some troubleshooting and you have to have some knowledge of electronics and some test instruments and a schematic for the above unit to start with.

Hello my friends. Someone give me a AEG CS DVD370 BT with a problem. The screen does not play anythink. He told me that the first time he tried to install the unit, he maked wrong conections and smell like somethink burned.
The radio play normal. Any idea!!

Is there a chance, to find the 3,6 TFT screen on the NET!!! I believe that, the screen has the problem. All the other are playing. Only the DVD, *i can't make it play* because, i dont know the menu of the unit to make it play. Black screen everywhere. Only radio plays, change station and volume up and down. Nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

AND... when i have a dvd inside, i dont have sound from the Introduction of menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back