Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advise me which companies can I check out in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.

purifier

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm entering my Third Year First Semester in another 15 days. I thought of visiting an industry and sumitting a report. But i couldn't figure out which industry to join. I'm in the ECE - Electronics and Communications Branch. I stay in Hyderabad. Could some one please give me an idea as to which industry i could approach regarding the visit... Please help...

Re: Need some advice

Hi

Decide among all your interest, which one is the most valuable for you. This can help you to take an initial choice. Other good point of view can lead to you for the most developed industry, where you can get technical learning more quickly.

Despite of all, your choice are initial. Let the practice show you new thought ways, and, why not, show you things that you had not ever imagined.

Need some advice

Thats true... But i'm not able to identlfy good industries relating to my branch.. Does anyone know any in my area?

Need some advice

hey you can try companies like sasken, or maybe d-link or even hutch

Need some advice

It depend upon ur field of interest ie..in which field u r supposed to work.u can join wavelet group in pune for any project work. i think big companies do not provide u such a chance.

Need some advice

Purifier you acn try for HAL(Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.), Bangalore for Sukhoi Section for submitting your report...but the problem is that u have to have some source to get into it...All The Best...

Since u r entering fifth sem just try to go into BSNL as you may have some basic knowledge in telephones and communication switching. Nowadays the communication part of our department gets stronger than electronics or you may go to any one of mobile vendor eg Nokia. I heard that Motorola is giving a internship now so try for it.

hey Dude

If you know some person in DRDO then it will be great to be in there

since the comunication systems of DRDO is in hydbd it will be good for u.

hai,
try to approach some of EDA companies like Synopsys,Mentor Graphics and Cadence if strong in C and Algorithms.For Design companies like Alliance,Qualcomm,Qualcore if u are confident in Asic Design

Need some advice

If u people are not knowing, then keep this into mind that going into BSNL for trainin is of no use...the trainin there is not at all constructive as my frens have told me...so please dont even try to go into BSNL if u want a serious trainin...rest ur wish...

Where ever you go for training, it is decided mostly by the contacts.
But if you have contacts then you need to first zero in on the field you want to get in.
in my opinion, Communication is everlasting field so getting exposure in communication is the best. Other wise if you are strong in programming etc., eda companies can be fruitfull
regards

Thanks for the advice... I've gone to an industry known as Navanidhi which deals with RF Communications. They said i can choose a digital circuitry of my own as a mini project... But having not read anything about Digital ICs and Linear ICs... i'm feeling difficult to choose a digital circuit... Can someone please suggest a simple digital circuit which i can complete in a day or two? And which is worth submitting as a Mini Project? Please Help...

Man, i have this very very simple circuit for designing a remote control for a computer...its really successful...i am using this...u can use any remote which is are available in the market for use with LOCAL CD/DVD players...hope this can help u...u can download the link for the file from the RapidShare link below...

Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/2569122/USB_COM_Port.htm.html

Need some advice

I guess to find out whether the field you are interested in have scholarship or trainning program for undergraduate or not, that is a great way to earn money and achieve your dream, and can secure a job in the future

welcome to join IC industry, that's a hopeful job.

best regards

purifier said:
I'm entering my Third Year First Semester in another 15 days. I thought of visiting an industry and sumitting a report. But i couldn't figure out which industry to join. I'm in the ECE - Electronics and Communications Branch. I stay in Hyderabad. Could some one please give me an idea as to which industry i could approach regarding the visit... Please help...

Thank you very much. I'll go ahead with the circuit. Can you help me out a little? As to which remote to buy and if the components are available in India... In the picture, he shows an IR detector... What should i ask for when i goto a shop? Sorry for all the general questions but this is my first project invoving IR... Please help...

Need some advice

The IR detector is the IC SFH-5110...u can ask for any remote which are available in the market...the cost of the remote is around Rs. 50/-...n the total cost of the circuit will be around Rs. 200/-...the value of capacitors and resistors are given in the circuit...all the best...

purifier

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Need some advice

The software used in this project Girder is now a Shareware... Do you know of any freeware? Also it is clearly mentioned in the website of Girder that:

Works with leading remotes such as:
SnapStream Firefly
ATI Remote Wonder
Streamzap
Ira/ Tira from Home-Electro
IR Trans
USB-UIRT

Are you sure it would work with any remote?

Need some advice

i ll try to find girder for u...n m sure almost all the remotes with CD/DVD players work for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back