Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advanced Digital Design Books with verilog HDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najeeb Ullah Khan

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Friends!

I know the basics of combinational logic and verilog, but i am not good at sequential circuit design (state machines etc), I want to learn sequential circuits, advanced binary arthimatic (fast adders etc) and advanced verilog designs. please recommend a good book for me as i have struggled a lot to find a good book. if i need to study multiple books then please mention which part of which book should i study.

Thanks in Advance!
Najeeb

Digital Integrated circuits by Jan M. Rabaey is best book for Digital Design in my perspective.

For state machine design you can refer
Digital design: principles and practices by John F. Wakerly
Fundamentals of Logic Design by Charles Roth

For Verilog digital system design : RT level synthesis, testbench, and verification by Zainalabedin Navabi

I think the best books are by Joseph Cavanagh

1) Digital Design and Verilog HDL Fundamentals
2) Sequential Logic Analysis and Synthesis

You can find good examples in
1) Verilog for digital design by Frank Vahid.
2)FPGA prototyping by Verilog examples by Pong P. Chu.

1:FPGA PROTOTYPING BY VERILOG EXAMPLES by Pong P. Chu
2:Verilog® HDL: A Guide to Digital Design and Synthesis, Second Edition By Samir Palnitkar .

Verilog HDL - A Guide To Digital Design And Synthesis(1st)
[G.Goos]Integrated Circuit and System Design 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back