Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS Transient Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdihm

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone.

After wishing everyone good health and success, why my Mono_Stable Circuit is not work?
( I used 1n4148 diode and 2n3905 BJT Transistor )
Can anyone help me?

Best Regards.

Attachments

• Q_1.png
    Q_1.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Q_2.png
    Q_2.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 97

Your incoming transition needs to last long enough, and be strong enough, to shut Off Q2, and turn On Q1 so it conducts. Then current is drawn through C2, to start the timing sequence.

Try different values for C1. Because too small a value conveys a weak pulse. (1 pF is a tiny value.)
Also try different places to connect the activating pulse. Also try a falling transition as well as a rising transition.

Your incoming transition needs to last long enough, and be strong enough, to shut Off Q2, and turn On Q1 so it conducts. Then current is drawn through C2, to start the timing sequence.

Try different values for C1. Because too small a value conveys a weak pulse. (1 pF is a tiny value.)
Also try different places to connect the activating pulse. Also try a falling transition as well as a rising transition.
Thank you so much. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back