Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS smith chart utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

STOIKOV

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ads smith chart

In ADS smith chart utility when doing matching in a graphical way, the real and imaginary values of the load are set in two fields. But when this two values are far of the center of the smith chart I am having trouble because the value I type is changed. For example, 3-j15, or 1-j20, etc.

Some trick to allow this values to be entered ? thanks !

smith chart utility

i have tried it , it is working ,
don't forget to normalize the values

khouly

STOIKOV

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
ads smith chart utility

yes the values are normalized, my ADS version is 2003A and have tried in two PCs :?:

ads smith

Just FYI. You can unnormalize the impedance by clicking on Set Frequency/Impedance and unchecking the normal impedance box. It is checked by default. I know this to be at least true for version 2005A.

STOIKOV

ads smith chart utility 下载

it seems is a problem with my installed software and have to reinstall or install a newer version.
thanks to all !

smith chart with ads

it is working well on ads2005a

khouly

STOIKOV

using smith chart utility in ads

could someone please try to enter for example 3-j30 as load ? I fill this value and is modified :|

ads smithchart

i tried it , it is also working on 2005A

khouly

STOIKOV

Status
Not open for further replies.