Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS or Microwave Office variable sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

usx

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm trying to do a variable sweep in ADS (or Microwave Office).

I have 6 variables and I want to sweep them over frequency with the same percentage increments. So, variable A*0.9, variable B*0.9 through Variable A*1.1, variable B*1.1 in 1% percent increments (20 data points).

ParamSweep seems to be working only with one variable, and BatchSimController does a swap of all combinations of variables which I don't need.

In ADS, you can sweep over multiple variables, by adding multiple sweep controllers. Define the first sweep controller to run the SP simulation, then define the second sweep controller to run the first sweep controller etc.

In ADS, you can sweep over multiple variables, by adding multiple sweep controllers. Define the first sweep controller to run the SP simulation, then define the second sweep controller to run the first sweep controller etc.

Do you mean something like this? In the example below I have both variables WH and LH span over 5 points and what I want to see are 5 curves, not every permutation of WH and LH.

Capture2.PNG

What I want is to simulate circuit when WH=13 & LH=80, next curve when WH=14 & LH=84, etc.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back