Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] ADS' legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

jihen

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, i have plotted a graph in ADS and i want to rename its legend . any one can tell me how to do it?
thanks

Please show a screenshot what exactly you want to change. Different texts are in different places in the menu.

Please show a screenshot what exactly you want to change. Different texts are in different places in the menu.
Hello, i want to change the name as shown in screenshot
i wanna rename "rendement" by circuit série ..eg
Capture1.PNG

In Data Display, you can use "File > Manage Dataset Aliases" to create an alias name for your simulation datasets. Then you can use that alias name in the plot instead of the original datset, and the legend will show the alias name.

Another possibility is to use equations. From the menu: Insert > Equations.
e.g. Circuit_Parallel = Parallel__20_Sweep_Cf..Rendement
and then use Cicuit_Parallel as the plotted data

Reactions: jihen

jihen

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
In Data Display, you can use "File > Manage Dataset Aliases" to create an alias name for your simulation datasets. Then you can use that alias name in the plot instead of the original datset, and the legend will show the alias name.

Another possibility is to use equations. From the menu: Insert > Equations.
e.g. Circuit_Parallel = Parallel__20_Sweep_Cf..Rendement
and then use Cicuit_Parallel as the plotted data
Thank you very much Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back