Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Additional courses after B.E. (Electrical engineering)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhay kulkarni

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Pl. suggest me which courses after B.E. (electrical) I should study to get me a good job opportunity and to increase areas of specialization?
pl. suggest software courses also to enter in software field.
Thanks.

Improve your business skills with some business training. That will give you better job opportunities.

Hi
The following courses are really necessary for an electrical engineer :

PCB Design
PLC & Industrial Automation
Microcontrollers
Electrical Installations in Buildings & Outdoors
etc.

Hope I've helped !

embedded system .scada .and plc .auto card electrical .selecting a job is according your field .just self analaiys.and find which one is intreasting you then select that .goodluck

Patent Engineering is in another booming career option after B.E. Electrical Engineering. They (IP Analysts) are hired by renowned organizations with improved roles, responsibilities and remuneration.

A number of academic Institutes have started IP courses, which are either short-term programmes or
specialization at the postl Graduate level:
• IITs (except ITT, Khar.Jgpur) that have IP awareness programs as a part of their regular curriculum
• National Law School, IGNOU,
• Private law colleges like NALSAR, AIPS, IIPs,
• Private Instttutes like Symbiosis, Amity Law School, Global Institute of Intellectual Property
(GIIP).
• Online courses are also available such as those offered by WIPO (whIch Is free and cover the basks)
and Indian Law Institute (ILI In New Delhi).

hi
if you are staying in bangalore go for some software course (java or dot net ) only in niit if software it takes near to 4 months...
or you can go for embedded system it takes near to 7 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.