Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adding extra ram to the Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madane

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi EDAboard forum users i am new to this forum i was very happy to join in this group ! I have seen all the earlier LED display driver , i request any one to help me to give a brief explaination and curcuit diagram for adding extra ram or memorie to the led display driver to any of the LED microcontroller family instead of the parallel port control from the computer. "In fact a parallel eprom to upload the informations to the memorie".Thanking you in advance for the same

Madane

Hi Madane,

Please be more concise and add links to the "earlier LED display driver" you've seen.
What kind of "any of the LED microcntroller family" and what circuits "of the parallel port control from the computer"

Doing so you'll be much quickly helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back