Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

adc value display using Seven segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal.swaroop

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to display ADC value in 2-Digit 7-Seven display using at89c51 controller and whenever I will change the input value of adc than it's show on display... (like temp sensor).... Please Help me out....

- - - Updated - - -

I want to display ADC value in 2-Digit 7-Seven display using at89c51 controller and whenever I will change the input value of adc than it's show on display... (like temp sensor).... Please Help me out....

I want Coding for this..

hi,
R u going to use 8 bit ADC or 10 bit ADC. 8 bit ADC value ranges from 0-255 so it will require 3 digit 7 seg display and for 10 bit ADC 4 digit seven seg display. For changing ADC value u can attach one knob to ADC IC input so that when u will revolve knob input will change and thus ADC value accordingly.

M going to use 8 bit ADC only.. But how value will convert for 7-Segment, Can You Please explain me coding for this...
Thank You......

Yes... But I want coding for this.... I have some confusion in calculation... please if possible help me...

hi,

do u know how to display the data on 7 segment display? if yes , then its easy. take an array for numbers from 0-9. when u vl have 8 bit ADC output which will b in the range 0-255, separate the numbers , link it with numbers in the array and display it on selected fnd as simple as that. Data for the numbers from 0-9 in array will change according to routing.

Status
Not open for further replies.