Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC/DAC using ADC0804 and DAC084 chips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Would you like to elaborate your project please? Do you focus on one aim or do you ask general projects for these ics?

Analyzer.

Analyzer said:
Hi,
Would you like to elaborate your project please? Do you focus on one aim or do you ask general projects for these ics?

Analyzer.

Let say I want to input 10,000 Hz signal 10 volts peak to peak. and Digitize it (using ADC0804) and then later, Using DAC IC to undigitize it and see at the end the input signal. This is the start.

Now things may change, this is a start, what about if I want two signals or more, it would be wise I may introduce a PLL (phase lock loop).

I am trying to simulate them. does Orcad have models for them (ADC 0804, and DAC IC's) and where?

Thanks

Hi,

Well, they are basic subjects you can easily find adc/dac conversions in datasheets.If you want to simulate, you can use proteus ;)

Analyzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back