Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adaptive Beamforming for GNSS antenna array

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriane

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm studying about Adaptive beamforming for GNSS antenna array.
I would like to learn about adaptive beamforming algorithms, wich are able to track the satellite signals and can automatically detect and reduce unwanted signals like multipath signals and jamers.

I'm also studying "GPS anti jamming technology".
I think that adaptive beamforming is a effective scheme. But document is very little. I want to communicate with you sometime.
my email:nj_wlj@sohu.com

Hello people,

I work on antenna array design and I´m strongly interested too in your topic, do u have some material to upload?

Thanks in advance

Lupin

This topic is very important for gps to use and development, and I am studying GPS related technology:including adaptive receiver, high speed signal processing and multipath. can you give me some advice or related information.

I am sending two papers about Adpative Antennas against Multipath and I am trying to get the graphics in the papers using Matlab.

I would appreciate if you could simulate these graphics and send them to me.

To get theses graphics were used some algorithms of Direction of Arrival like: (Music, Esprit,ML,Capon,etc).

Thanks in advance,

Adriane

Masateru Minami, Hiroyuki Morikawa, and Tomonori Aoyama

Anti jam gps technology in weapon receivers.
by Mark Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.