Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AD7730 PCB layout design

Status
Not open for further replies.

snPP

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ad7730 site:edaboard.com

Hello ,
After I search in this forum ,I found that problem of AD7730 interfacing is a PCB layout design .
Anybody can share experiance of failure or success of AD7730 interfacing , pls help me to share them.
There are some question about AD7730:-
1. Which power supply is suite for AD7730 , switching power supply or linear power supply ?

2. Is it necessary to use voltage reference chip for AD7730's reference input ? or just
connect reference input pin to Vcc ?

Thank you.

ad7730 pcb

Your best bet is to contact the suppliers tech deparment and get their recommendations. You may even score gerbers and such.

E

ad7730 application note

Hi brother!

Before try develop Your own electronic schematic and layout, check all docs. in Analog Device site. There are some application notes, reference designs and development kits with all necessary files for develop Your project.

Gorkin

ad7730 application notes

Thanks you everyone !!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back