Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Active Filter using TMS320F2812 DSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiangcuong

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm doing a research about "Active Harmonic Filter" based on TMS320F2812. I used to work with DS1104, one DSP of dSpace, but it doesn't support running "stand alone". So I decided to use TMS320F2812 instead by oder a Starter KIT from SpectrumDigital (eZdsp F8482 for TMS320F2812 DSP in Socket ).

I want to program in Matlab/Simulink environment, generate C code and using CCS download to DSP via USB cable. So, could you kindly help me define the needed hardware and software for these works? I intend to buy a Starter Kit (eZdsp™ F2812) and a XDS100v2 (**broken link removed**). Is it enough?

About eZdsp™ F2812, Plz help me clarify some questions:
1. How can i monitor the variables? Is it possible to do this work from Matlab?

2. In case I want to expand memory what should i do with this Kit?

3. Is it (eZdsp™ F2812) support LCD? And how can I program LCD ?

4. If I have some station, how can I communicate between them. I wonder if this Kit support CAN protocol on-board.

5. I use PWM to drive IGBT but the signal from DSP(3.5/5) is not enough. So what is the solution? Could you give me an advice?

Thank you very much for your advice.

Best regards,

CUONGHOANG

Status
Not open for further replies.