Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

acoustic echo cancellation using DSK TMS320c6711

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsoleda

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm doing thesis "acoustic echo cancellation using DSP " for my graduation .
And I need help in Adaptive filter theory and C code for DSK TMS320c6711.
Could anybody help me,please.Thanks
Regards

If you do not want to jump into DSP as yet, you can try the dsPIC from Microchip.

It is a 16-bit microcontroller with dsp engine. Microchip also provides libraries for acoustic echo cancellation.

You will find more help on their site.

I hope that this helps.

bimbla.

alsoleda

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanhks to bimbla and Eric Lin
I see the ebook '' DSP applications using C and the TMS320c6x DSK " elsewhere in this forum.
I really need it for my adaptive filter C code.Can you show me how to download it.
newbie alsoleda
Regards

Hi
I'm looking for "Adaptive filter theory" by Simon Haykin to implement with DSK TMS320C6711.Could anyone show me its ebook or URL.
Thanks,
Regards

Hi
you can download some adaptive filter chapters in the section upload/download with names: DSP hanbook , handbook of PSP, algorithm for communication system....
regard

alsoleda

Hi
thanks fujilee I downloaded them but this section doesn't have Adaptive Filter by haykin,
do you have it
alsoleda

Hi
I think that doing acoustic echo cancellation you need
Adaptive filter theory in upload/download section
DSP aplication using C and DSK TMS320C6711
you can refer to acoustic echo cancellation using DSP by Michael Hutson and his file
Regards

alsoleda

Hi
here's acoustic echo cancellation Thesis Michael Hutson you can find it by searching in google

hi ... i am doing a project on acoustic echo cancellation using multiple subfilters...am new to this field...could u pls help me with matlab codings.. am new to this field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back