Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ac/dc measurement of solar inverters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarrah89

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi. its my first post in this web site :) i am currently a student in budapest technical university and have a hard task to do :/ And i would like to ask your help (ideas,recommendations,informations)

''Development an AC and DC side measurement system solar inverters.'' so i simply have to create a system which measures ac and dc AC current and voltage.

btw i am good at microcontrollers if you need help just send me private message :) Thank you for your help in advance :)

Solar cells provides DC output, and if it is properly coupled to a Inverter, output is AC.
What exactly do you want to measure ? ( voltage , current )

+++

thanks for your answer sir. i have to measure voltage and current. :)

For A/C metering of inverter output, you can use IC AD7755 from Analog Devices.

+++

i was considering to use hall effect sensor to measure ac side but i think its better idea. thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.