Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About Ultrasonic felal sound heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

tavakoli

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi there

I'm working on a project to use doppler effect to hear baby's heart voice (when is not born!!!).
so I need a osccilator about 2.16 MHz and reciever may be an AM demodulator or etc.
any1 could help me.......

thanx

Hi

Interesting project, I do not know what info you are after. I have some papers about the ultrasound and sensors, but I think the hardest part will be the signalprocessing to distinguish the babys heartbeat from the mothers. Tell us more, is it hardware or software problem then it is easier to help.

Cluricaun

so easily it depends of the position u use the probe if u put it on belly u may hear baby's heart
I need some circuits on Am demodulator an oscillator

I was the guest
no1 wanna help me in designing my circuits

One of these systems takes many experienced engineers several years to design and get working. It is unlikely that one individual without prior experience will be able to make one.

But could u plz introduce me with some typical circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back