Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About TSMC 0.18um device model

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmliu

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There are 12 cases for each of nmos and pmos in TSMC 0.18um model.It should be about device characterization,but how to use them?Thanks.

depending on the length and width range of the transistor, the nmos or pmos section will be selected out of 12 cases.

There are nmos and pmos with different threshold: normal, low-Vt, zero-Vt and different supply voltages (1.8V and 3.3V).

For each of these transistors there is a different model depending of its W/L ratio. You do not need to bother about it - once you've specified the transistor type and W/L, Spectre will choose the proper model.

Hi

Do not worry about that for particular transistor W/L ratio the simulator will pick the right corresponding model .

who can give me a rf design kit?
thanks

I think you can call TSMC and ask them for the design kid.

where did you find the models?

nima1357 said:
i need length and width for 0.18um

can you elaborate your question in more detail ? so, I will try to answer it .

Status
Not open for further replies.