Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About the package lib of Allegro PCB editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nchkobegiggs

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am a new user to Allegro PCB editor. I am wondering do the pads of to220ab and dip8_3 packages in the package lib of PCB Editor 16.3 have the flash pads? Or, how to get what kind of pad is used in the package file (*dra) in package lib? Thanks a lot!

---------- Post added at 15:47 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

i have found that they have flash pads actually; but i am wondering why the track connects the center of the hole to outside etch is quite narrow, almost zero width? shown in the figure below. it's a pad in to220ab package. the gray part is drill hole and blue is the ground etch. Im wondering for the 1kW power, is this flash pad Okay?

flash file is used for thermal pad used in IC you can change the setting in PAD designer..
Regards
Praveen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back