Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about salary in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

oashadhi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
minimum salary in singapore

what would be the salary in Singapore for a 6 yrs ASIC engineer in a famous company?

salary in singapore 2009

Whats your are of speciality, if its mixed-signal/RF then it will start at 3k+ and goes upto 5k+ depending on your skill. Mind that Singapore has very low taxes.

singapore minimum salary

a topic before showed the salary for a electronics fresh (postgraduate)in Singapore is about 2.5k sin $.
Its also for an experienced digital engr ?

minimum salary singapore

hey singapore starting salary may be arounf 2.5k to 5k , u can also get accomodation @ 500 -1000$

but all depends on the skill

starting salary in singapore

For expat, the minimum salary for eng'r to have EP is 2.5K. Note that major companies used to bargain down to 2K.

The problem is the rent of the HDB which now can cost you from 1k ~ 1.5K for 3 rooms that you can share for 3 person.

13 salary in singapore

but how to get job in vlsi domain in singapore, can we apply through net or is there any other procedure

how much is the minimum salary in singapore

in singapore.. now is boom time...

engineers getting s$6-7K is quite common especially in ASIC field ... must have several years of experience...

Note that major companies used to bargain down to 2K.
this is thing of the past...... now everyone is trying to pay more to pull good engineers.... demand is so high and companies cant bargin..

expected salary in singapore

grrr.... when can i reach that 5 - 6 K salary....

i can wait... waaahhh...

why im so ppoooorrr

salary in singapore

Is it same for front end or back end engineer ??

salary in singapore for vlsi engineer

if i accept FAE offer from singapore cadence, how much i should ask for

salary singapore vlsi 2009

What about the EDA tool marketing jobs in Singapore ... how to apply there ....

singapore salary vlsi engineer

hi Friends,

What should be the expected salary for 8 yrs experienced, Backend VLSI (Place and Route) engineer in Singapore?

thanks.

minimum salary of it professional in singapore

if u accept FAE job.. ask 8-10K ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back