Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About material to use between plexiglass and heat resistance glass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrkilic27

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I need help about my project,

I made an induction cooker with my own coil and I made a plate by made of plexiglass to put this coil on. And I ordered a heat resistance glass plate to put on coil and I want to cover the sides of this cooker, Which material can be used here ?
sdf.jpg

Thanks for help

You can use an inverted Pyrex baking dish for a five-sided enclosure.
**broken link removed**

Apart from coil heat disspipation, thermal radition from the heat resistant glass mut be expected to heat the plexiglass bottom considerably. Are you sure that it can stand the situation?

Apart from coil heat disspipation, thermal radition from the heat resistant glass mut be expected to heat the plexiglass bottom considerably. Are you sure that it can stand the situation?

Yeah sure ,because the coil will heat the pot only and because of heat resistance it wont give the heat under that glass.

And What can use in space for covering?

I would consider glass, or pyrex, a considerable safety hazzard. If it shattered, sharp shards of glass will go flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.