Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About Light calculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

iaa_71

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
I want to calculate the lighting of a big industrial hall, so please guid me that what factor i should keep in mind while calculations.
And tell me how can i find the lux level of a big hall, and how can i calculate the Lumen from an electric lamp, and how can i calculte the utilization factor, and what type of lamp and reflector we should use,?

As the height of roof is about 24 ft.

iaa_71 said:
hi
I want to calculate the lighting of a big industrial hall, so please guid me that what factor i should keep in mind while calculations.
And tell me how can i find the lux level of a big hall, and how can i calculate the Lumen from an electric lamp, and how can i calculte the utilization factor, and what type of lamp and reflector we should use,?

As the height of roof is about 24 ft.

Try: http://www.designmaster.biz/products/electrical/photocalc.html

man waht i know is that u shouldnt use florescent lamp and similars.cause in industrial place its very dangerous for the mans eye-hand cordination.
second i dont know if u had the drawing lessons for electrical systems but everything is in the book.Every calculation i mean..

Status
Not open for further replies.