Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about free sample from web

Status
Not open for further replies.

magding

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
who can tell me which web offer free part sample.
thk1

Go to National Semiconductors **broken link removed**, search for the part you're looking for and then a page will appear with the description of the part/parts and with info about whether free sample is available or not. Before asking for the sample you have to register yourself which is free. You can ask for a maximum of 5 types of samples/week. They send one for each type every week.

SOme components Texas instruements also do

You can find many of them from Burbrown and unitrode

thank two friends,but I had knew Ns and TI two web offer free sample,but also I know **broken link removed** can offer free sample too.if can tell me the other web. NS and MAXIM is very easy for request sample,TI is difficult.

Most of the other sites don't offer free samples. But if you send e-mail asking for some, a few will respond. Twice I asked Sharp by e-mail to send me two Photodiodes. They sent both the times.

the LED is very cheap,but i want get some expensiver chip or the other device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back