Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about camera interfacing with microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiren1992

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hiiii,.........actually i have camera of sony ericsson w810i.... which is knc 201..

i want to interface it with micro controller ... but problem is i don't pin configuration of knc 201 15 camera.....
i try to search on net , but i failed
so, please can any one help me to find pin configuration of knc 201....plzz.

i attach image of knc 201.....plz find it..

thnx..

first of all tell me how you interface with controller ....and even if u succeefull in interfacing with controller then where the video and imges will store..you need to interfacd external memory with controller...try googling for interfacing camera with controller without including the model of this camer...you will find results..

actually ,,, i know all about how to interface camera and which controller i should use .... but problem is camera...... actually i comfortable with other camera interfacing
but i can't find other camera in market where i am live ........ so i must use this camera only.......
so plz find pin diagram of this camera ,,, and tell me so i proceed.............thnx for reply..

Status
Not open for further replies.